WHY AND HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ECoP?
The executive board of ECoP suggests that all phlebologists in Europe should become members or associates of ECoP. With the aim of working together to improve the care of patients with venous disease in Europe.
European phlebological societies, individual physicians active in phlebology and industrial companies involved in venous care can join the ECoP.
European phlebological societies can apply for membership. Their logo will be exposed on the ECoP website. Each plebological society contributes € 500,- per year to ECoP. All members of this society are then automatically member of ECoP and will have the opportunity to receive information about phlebological news, guidelines, education and other interesting initiatives in Europe.
Individual physicians involved in venous care, who are not represented by any of the European Phlebological Societies that are already a member of ECoP, can apply for membership of ECoP. They will also have the opportunity to receive information about phlebological news, guidelines, education and other interesting initiatives in Europe and can pass the educational system to become a fellow.
Industrial companies involved in venous care can apply for membership of the ECoP industrial advisory board. The industrial advisory board will have the opportunity to support future initiatives to optimize and dissiminate venous care in Europe.
Other benefits for the industrial companies are:
- to have the opportunity to promote and improve phlebology throughout Europe by supporting future initiatives to optimize and dissiminate venous care
- to receive first line information about training and education opportunities and guidelines for your customers
- to have the possibility to cooperate with other industrial members, which makes it easier to contact physicians throughout Europe
- to be admitted to General Meetings of ECoP
- to have access to training programs
- to have access to support related to legal or reimbursement issues in different European countries if applicable
Their logo will be exposed on the ECoP website. Echt company contributes € 5.000,- per year, which is needed to get the organisation up and running. If you own a small company, or if your company has a smaller participation in the venous market and you feel this kind of amount does not fit into your budget, we would appreciate if you contact us and apply for a lower member fee. After signing up for membership, your company may send a delegate to take a seat in the committee of industrial members of ECoP.